Menu

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Family: Greg & Delilah

When I think of little girls, I always think of Daddy's Girls. Well, that is exactly what Delilah is. She has her Daddy wrapped around not only his little finger but the other nine fingers too. There is an incredible bond between these two and it is very evident in these photos. Greg always has Delilah laughing and her eyes light up every time. The session started a little bit later than we had planned, but wasn't a problem, especially since it is New Year's Day. This session is also my first session of 2012! yay! (Side Note: There are more black and white photos than colored photos in this session and that is because I love to show emotions in black and white)

We went for a little drive to find a great wooded area that would serve as one of the best places I have shot yet! It was beautiful, the trees were even still covered with ice from the recent winter storm. Delilah was more interested in trying to find bunny rabbits in the woods and would even whisper when she thought she saw one. I have to say it was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Since this wasn't Greg and Delilah's first photo session with me, they were both extremely comfortable in front of the camera. As I captured their special bond all I could do was smile because they were full of so much happiness. When I got home and saw the results of the session, I couldn't have been any happier.

Greg and Delilah, thank you for allowing me to capture the incredible bond between you two and for always reminding me of how sweet this bond is.











To see more of this session, "like" www.facebook/haleyjohnstonphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment