Menu

Friday, January 6, 2012

Portraits: Lindsay

Once I finally found Lindsay's house in Old Orchard, I quickly told her that we would be hitting the beach for her pictures. Her response, "No". Lindsay literally lives across the street for the beach and she doesn't appreciate it at all! ;) I finally convinced her that the beach was the perfect place to go and I don't think she regrets it now! The wind may have been cold but it was well worth it. The beach wasn't crowed (of course it wouldn't be in January), let alone walking on the beach without snow in January. Being a Northern Maine-er walking on the beach in the winter just isn't imaginable for me! The afternoon was amazing, one because Lindsay is gorgeous and easy to photograph and two I WAS ON THE BEACH! Yes, the beach is one of my favorite places so it was a win-win!







No comments:

Post a Comment