Menu

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ashley: Pageant Headshots

Ashley is absolutely beautiful! I was thrilled when she asked me to do her upcoming pageant headshots. For people who don't know me, pageants have been a part of my life for a long time, so whenever I can be involved with one I am thrilled. I was so excited to hear EVERYTHING about the pageant.

We meet on a typical windy Maine day and just about froze, well actually she froze, I was bundled up in my winter coat and had mittens on. Ashley was a true natural in front of the camera... I did not have to give her much direction at all. She worked it. Ashley competed her pageant last Saturday and SHE WON! yay! (I was not surprised at all.)  :)

Congratulations Ashley on becoming Miss Northeast Maine 2012!
To see more of Ashley's Session Please Visit: www.facebook.com/HaleyJohnstonPhotos

No comments:

Post a Comment