Menu

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Samantha: Valentine's Day

Phew! I am back to blogging and catching up with my most recent photo sessions. I have had a busy start to my semester at UMaine and will try my best to make sure my blogging doesn't get put on the back burner again! Thanks for being patient! 

Who wouldn't want to get sweet kisses from this little girl!? I have had the privilege of photographing Samantha since she was just a few days old and in just a little over a month she will be a year old! Her mom and I are always chatting about different photo ideas and we both loved the idea of a kissing booth. Samantha is full of energy and loved crawling around and putting things in her mouth... especially a twizzler. Good thing it was red to match! Prior to the kissing booth we put her into her Daddy's work boots and she stood up on her own for the first time. Talk about a perfect moment! She was thrilled and clapped and smiled the whole time!

Favorite Things:
Her cute little giggle when she was standing by herself
Her Daddy handed his hat to her and she would just rip it right off
Putting a huge white decorative heart into her mouth
The reapplication of kisses cause she was loving the soft white fabric she was on












To see more of Samantha's Session and more please visit: 

No comments:

Post a Comment