Menu

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Chandler Family: Four-legged Companions

I have the biggest soft spot in my heart for dogs. I have always grown up with a family dog(s) and who doesn't love the friendship you can have with such a loving and caring animal. I am guilty of talking to dogs in a baby voice... especially around my own fur baby, Zaida. There is nothing like seeing the joy and love in a dog's eyes.

The Chandler family have two adorable fur babies. Their black lab, Glen,  is still a puppy and is FULL of energy! He was everywhere during our session but we were able to get him to calm down to get some gorgeous photos of him. He just about drove his family crazy trying to get him to corporate. He even managed to roll himself in duck poo! We also discovered that Glen wasn't wild about water... his dad throw him in and he was out in 2 seconds flat. Their other adorable family member, Nia, was so sweet. She was loving and not wild at all. The complete opposite of Glen. She seemed to naturally pose for photos and didn't run away! She also managed to get into some trouble like Glen... the duck poo was popular with these two. I am glad I didn't have to ride in the car with them home. :)

Oh, and I was guilty of talking to Glen and Nia in the classic fur baby talking voice! 







 To see more of their session please click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment