Menu

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Photographer Never Stops Learning: Second Shooting


They say that you never stop learning, that you should learn something new everyday. Luckily, this is true for me and is especially true in the world of photography. Since I am fairly new to the wedding world, second shooting is a perfect way for me to expand my knowledge and to practice! Samantha at Samantha Marie Photography was ever so kind to allow me to second shoot for her. She had a gorgeous bride and groom and very fun wedding party to photograph. Samantha and I exchanged many messages... even about what we would wear! She is seriously SO awesome. We worked together like we had been doing so for years! I think we were only a "photo bomb" to each other a couple times and we moved around like we had ear pieces in. Talk about amazing! The experience was so beneficial and I can't thank her enough for allowing me work with her.

Lindsay and Shawn are seriously the cutest couple. Since I was second shooting, meeting them before hand did not happen. I was a little nervous about this but it worked out GREAT! They were comfortable in front of the camera and extremely laid back. Samantha was so lucky to get such a fabulous couple!! Lindsay and Shawn, thank you so much for being so fabulous and not minding that there was more than one camera pointed at you ALL day!  Congratulations and best wishes to a happy marriage! :)















To see more photos of Lindsay and Shawn's Wedding please click HERE



























No comments:

Post a Comment