Menu

Monday, July 2, 2012

Engagement Session, Summer Classes, Moving and Surviving the Heat

Since I have been MIA lately, thinking about writing a blog post has stressed me out. How exactly do I normally start these things? What if it's horrible and no one wants to read it? I can get a little to concerned with the little things in life sometimes. Maybe you thought I was on some wild vacation where internet didn't exist... that definitely would have been way cooler than what I have done for the past month. I like to go to college year round- yes, call me crazy. Seriously. This summer is by far the busiest to date. The crazy part is it is half over! Wow! Not only did I take summer classes but I also moved from Old Town to Orono- not to far away but I have way too much stuff and moving was a struggle! I just recently was able to unpack my room and now it actually looks like I live here. Oh yeah has anyone else been dying with all this heat?! Holy, it has been miserable!

With all of this craziness going on, I want to thank all of my wonderful clients who have been SO patient with blog posts and photo deliveries. I can't thank you enough for understanding and I promise I will get caught up VERY soon. :)

Now on to the best part of this blog post. Just a little over a month ago I got the opportunity to photograph a gorgeous couple. Simply gorgeous. Everything about them is perfect. The way he looks at her, the way she looks at him. Talk about L-O-V-E. A kind of love you see in a movie. Tina and Travis have a long love story, starting a little over 7 years ago. November 2004 to be exact. Travis' best man, Bud, who is Tina's cousin introduced them. Their first time hanging out consisted of Tina watching the boys and their friends skateboard. More time spent together, a long phone conversation and a few weeks later on December 19th 2004 they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Then on December 19th 2011 Travis popped the question and Tina said YES! Despite all of the bugs attacking us we had an amazing session on a perfect summer evening.


 I just love the fact she took off her sandals and stayed barefoot for the majority of the session






To see more of Tina and Travis' Engagement Session click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment