Menu

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Recital: Craig

"Seriously, I have no black pants here.... are they are at home?"- The first sentence I spilled to my Mom with horror in my voice over the phone. Her response, "You must have them with you! Did you really bring them home!?" The answer to this was: "Yes, of course I would leave my black pants at home on the ONE night I need them. I probably figured I wouldn't need them for anything, well apparently until now." So, as I had a slight panic attack, I literally escaped into my closet to find something black.  I pulled out a LBD (little black dress), checked with my roommate for reassurance and headed to the recital. 
(I don't normally wear all black to any of my sessions but since this was a performance it was absolutely necessary)

To give you a little background, I met Craig a little over a year ago when he conducted an orchestra for my dance class. There has never been a question in my mind about how talented he is! It was a true honor to capture him doing what he does so well. Let me tell you how organized and awesome he is,  we both detailed how he wanted his recital photographed.... including a drawing on paper. AH-MAZING.  I am a visual person so it made my day to be photographing someone who was the exact same way.



To see more of Craig's Recital click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment