Menu

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Up and Running and McCrum Grandchildren

"I clicked and then it didn't bring me to the right page." That is the concern I got many times in the past month. To all of you, it seemed like I had given up on this whole blogging thing, when it was actually just a secret that I was hiding from you! :)

My blog has been down because of the renovations! I have hopefully made the blog more informative for you and more organized! It has taken awhile to get everything perfect and the way I wanted. A big Holla out to the people who helped me create exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have done it without them! I have caught up on blog posts and  I will be posting more sessions soon.

Photographing children can always be a little bit of a challenge, with these cousins a laugh was contagious which made the job fairly easy. Not to mention, the mom's were fantastic at getting them to corporate. Riding on a gator through the woods for this session made it even better! We visited the special stream, returned a ball to the neighbors that survived the Northern Maine winter, and managed to get a little wet because of the damp ground.


I can't get over their precious faces!   

 

1 comment:

  1. I can assure you that my Mom, aka Grandma to these 5 busy children was delighted with her Mothers Day surprise. Great job as always Haley! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete