Menu

Monday, May 7, 2012

Love: Kacey & Ashton

Talk about two people who are obviously in love. They have been together for years and are coming up on their anniversary! What better time to get photos taken! Kacey contacted me about doing their photos months back- her best friend was my roommate (Karlie). Ashton was very busy with the UMaine hockey team where he served as the manager and was on the road a lot with the team... this leading to us having to wait till the spring. I am so glad that we waited! The trees were in full bloom and it was a gorgeous sunny day, where we didn't have to worry about being cold at all!  Karlie helped out as my assistant and was able to get the two of them laughing before I could even try; assistants are totally awesome! :) 

To see more of Ashton and Kacey's session please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment