Menu

Monday, May 14, 2012

Newborn: Clara

When I was reaching out to find a newborn to photograph Clara's mom spoke up months before she was born. I was thrilled! I agreed to meet them at their home for her newborn session a few days after her birth.

I managed to get lost on their way to their house... the GPS on my iPhone didn't let me know the street they live on is a one way! Luckily, Clara's Mom saved the day and gave me directions over the phone in my desperation. When I found their house, I realized I had passed the house 2 times already!

Clara is extremely lucky to have a big sister, Lucy. Who also grabbed her camera and helped me take precious photos of Clara! Clara was a snuggler and not only did I get to photograph her but I was able to hold her; made my day!

Welcome to the world Clara!


To see more of Clara's session please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment