Menu

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Greg and Sean

I was so excited when Sean asked me to take his photos with Greg. I met these two guys last year... one of the few things positive that came out of living in a dorm. Greg was my neighbor and we became great friends right off. During this shoot we had a fight with daylight- because we only had about 30 minutes till complete darkness. We managed to go to two different locations and STILL have light. It was a success. Greg always cracks me up, basically because I never know what he is going to say. We had many laughing moments while we did this shoot. There are plenty of bloopers for them to enjoy that's for sure. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a more fun couple to photograph that afternoon.

Favorite Quotes:
"I have this weird chin thing... you know?" - Greg
"Greg was mean to me last night, Haley." - Sean
"Remember how crazy BIO 200 moments were studying? Times that by a million is how Greg is right now in his class."  - Sean
"Is my face too serious? I can't really do serious." - Greg Followed by burst of laughter
"Do I really have to sit?" -Greg
"What!? Get in that tree?"- Greg and Sean
"Sean the point of this is for you to look at me!"- Me "Oh, yeah, sorry."- Sean
"Try to act like you like each other okay?" - Me "Yeah, Sean!" - Greg










2 comments:

  1. Great photos, great couple..... I love these Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim! They were SO much fun to photograph and there was constant laughter. You can definitely see the love between them.

    ReplyDelete