Menu

Monday, December 5, 2011

Kris and Family

Kris spoke to me about taking her family photos earlier this year and we finally found a weekend that worked best for both of us! We met in downtown Bangor and the weather was perfect! In spite of the craziness of all the Christmas commotion around, we were able to find spots that did not have a lot of distractions! Kris' girls, Hannah and Sophie, were SO much fun to photograph and it was never a dull moment with them! They laid in the grass, threw leaves, climbed statues and fire escapes, AND made plenty of crazy faces! Even Kris climbed the fire escape so we could get some head shots for her. I am sure Kris can agree, I was a little scared of heights once I got up there! I was so thankful that the girls' dad, Brian, was also able to make it. We were able to capture some beautiful shots of him and his girls. He was also very helpful in getting the girls to pose! I felt right at home from the start with this family, when you see the photos you will understand. As I was downloading them after the shoot, the love this family has was obvious and is so BIG that you can feel it!

Favorite Things:
Sophie climbing all over the huge green cannon.
Hannah wanting her picture taken by the HUGE statue.
Climbing the fire escape... we needed Brian with a camera to get the photos of us all climbing down.
Having a "Home Base" for all their stuff, even though some of the stuff wondered.
Kris making a deal to get Tim Horton's if the Hannah and Sophie were good.
The faces the girls gave every time Kris tried to fix their hair.
Brian practically feel in love with a tree in the park.
Brian and the girls wanted their photo taken with the light post.
The pucker brush that Sophie had to stand on... which produced fabulous facial expressions
I was trying to get Sophie to reposition herself while posing with her sister and she did the exact opposite and we all had a great laugh about it! 











2 comments:

  1. Amazing Photography. Sweet story... but again I'm biased. They are my family too ! Awesome Job Haley. Can't wait to see what you can do with Cam and I. Tim Ward

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous pictures! I love it!

    ReplyDelete