Menu

Monday, December 12, 2011

Maine Hockey vs BU

Saturday night the steins were filled as the University of Maine men's hockey team took on rival Boston University.  Lucky enough for me, I once again was behind the camera to capture these guys in action. No place I'd rather be... well actually I do miss my time in the Maineiak section. There is nothing like losing your voice for a day or anything.

After the first period of play both teams were scoreless and into the second period Anthoine scored Maine's first goal. The crowd roared and cheered for what seemed to be minutes. I once again caught myself doing the classic, watching the play and screaming instead of capturing the goal with the camera. I did snap out of it quickly and get pictures of the guys celebrating afterward.

I can't wait for the holidays to be over and be able to capture these guys doing what they do best. Next game I will be shooting at will be at Fenway Park on January 7th for the Frozen Fenway game. UMaine will take on rival University of New Hampshire.   

UMaine dropped one to BU 5-1














No comments:

Post a Comment