Menu

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Finally

After a week of craziness I am finally going to be back to posting. yay!

I  have some announcements to share!
  • I am already booking into the middle of December and will be booking photo sessions into the New Year, so if you are interested in booking please email me
  • I am also starting to book weddings, so email me for package details! I recommend booking early because a lot of weekends get spoken for quickly. 
    • I also do have a second shooter, with wedding and photojournalism experience, so if you are interested this service it can be booked for an extra fee. 
    • I do have a wedding package that includes engagement photos 

I am sure that you would rather look at pictures than read all this stuff... so be watching I have some sessions that will be up in a little bit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment