Menu

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Shaw Family

When I first arrived at the Shaw's home I was greeted by adorable doggie, Lily. If anyone knows me well, dogs hold an extra special spot in my heart and I am known to talk to them in baby talk, Lily was no exception. Lily is also a diva doggie and likes to wear her Christmas sweater, I was highly impressed by how well she did with it on. Not once did she try to take it off! Talk about a well trained pup!
This photo session was filled with so much laughter it was hard to not have a smile on my face the whole time. We meet on their farm and "off-roaded" it to find locations to capture them perfectly. Bobby decided that he only wanted his picture taken 4 times... this was an agreement that Brittany, his wife, had made with him prior to booking the session (I didn't know until we go to our first location). Well it turns out Bobby was a sport and let us take way more than 4 photos of him!

Oh, Raylee, I left out your favorite photo pose! ;) 





  Raylee their daughter is beautiful!
Here is Lily and her Christmas sweater!
Lily and her Mommy, Brittany

I love the expressions on their faces, you can tell they have a special bond!

No comments:

Post a Comment