Menu

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jason

After many years of being behind the camera snapping photos of me.... It was my turn to transform Jason into the supermodel. We planned this in a quick manner, I gave him a little bit of a notice! Not being someone in front of the camera very often, he was little a nervous and brought plenty of outfits... more than we could actually use but oh well, he looked great. This photo session was extremely important for me. I have been a model for Jason since I can remember. (If you any of you visit my website you will see I reference his photography, Jmg photography). He has been an inspiration in photography to me since our very first photoshoot, which I believe was when I was 7  years old. I should also mention, he is the closet thing I have to a brother! There isn't another photographer who has been able to make me feel so beautiful, confident, and comfortable in front of the camera. SO, this was my time to make him feel the same way he makes me every time he takes my photos! Jason rocked this shoot and enough showed off his muscles for the camera- which I have to say are AMAZING. Thanks for letting me capture you, J! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment