Menu

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Karlie

Karlie is a student at UMaine. She is also my amazing roommate! We planned a while ago to do a photo shoot and we finally figured out a time that worked best for both of us. We battled the ice cold wind but there was a beautiful sun, so that's what matters. Kacey, Karlie's best friend, joined us and entertained Karlie and I, we laughed at just about everything she said! Yesterday, was when I realized that Kacey was hilarious and so much fun to be around. She will have to come and spend more time at our apartment!  She was also a pro at saying things that really cracked Karlie up which resulted in a natural smile! For all of you who don't know what I love most about photography, its capturing natural smiles! 
Karlie is a beautiful person inside and out and I hope you can see this through her photos. 






 Kacey and Karlie, you can SO tell they are best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment