Menu

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Matthew

Meet my best friend, ya that's right my best friend is a guy. There is no one on this earth that knows the real me like he does. He has wiped my tears from me being sad or from him making me laugh so hard. Regardless, he is someone I can count on no matter what. He listens to me complain and whine, even when he doesn't want to. Matthew has been the one to encourage me in every aspect of my life. He is also right behind me giving the extra push when I want to give up and just accept failure. Matthew is the most genuine person I know. He is also truthful, he will tell you exactly how he feels and doesn't really care if he ends up hurting your feelings, if its for the best interest of you, he says it. Matthew has seen me in action behind the camera many times and until recently absolutely refused to be in front of my lens. He just feels he isn't "photogenic", I will let you decide on that statement. One thing that sets Matthew apart from many others are his beautiful baby blues. Eyes are my favorite feature to capture (maybe that's because I want to be an eye doctor, who knows!) I hope you are able to capture not only his physical attributes but also be able to see who he is as a person in these photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment