Menu

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Samantha

After 6 months a baby sure does grow! Holy! I had the opportunity to take pictures of Samantha when she was just a few days old. Her Mom contacted me near her 6-month mark wanting to schedule a shoot. I did not hesitate of course! Samantha has the most adorable little face and not to mention she loves sticking her tongue out any chance she gets. I had a blast with Samantha and her Mom on a September afternoon in Aroostook County.

Things I learned about Samantha:
  • She loves to eat leaves!
  • Her tongue sticks out all the time 
  • Her giggle is one of the cutest ones I have ever heard
  • Her smile is contagious and I caught myself smiling along right with her
  • She doesn't mind having her picture taken as long as she has something in her hands... whether that be leaves or tall grass!
  • Little does she know it but she will become her Daddy's hunting buddy someday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment