Menu

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wedding!

This was not my first photo shoot with Terence and Annette, I did their engagement shoot months prior to the wedding. 

Terence and Annette... I have not seen a couple in love the way they are in. They do all the cliche things that couples do in movies. Not only do they do these but they are fabulous dancers - their first dance was amazing! I had the honor of spending the day with this lovely couple in September to capture their special day. I met with Annette and her bridesmaids in the early afternoon in downtown Orono where their make up was applied and lots of hair spray was used (Of course, with all the dancing going in, the hair had to stay)! Tears of happiness were shed early on but the make up stayed perfect. Terence and Annette had their ceremony and reception at the place where they dance their nights away at- The Back Door Dance Studio, in Eddington, Maine. The ceremony was celebrated with their closest family and friends and the night went without a glitch.

I have included a their engagement session and their wedding photos 















After receiving their photos I got this message from Terence, "Got the wedding photo today and they are GREAT!!!! Thanks very much for making our day very special!!!!!!"


Moments like this make me love that I am able to share my passion and talent with such great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment