Menu

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chelsea: Senior

I will apologize in advance. A lot of these posts for a little while will be over photos over the past few months. I want you all to see what I have been keeping busy with. I promise I will catch up really soon and you won't be seeing pictures from two months ago!

The end of the summer was approaching and I was able to take senior photos for a PIHS senior. This senior is just kinda special. ;) She was a fellow basketball teammate and is still a friend. On and off the court, or soccer field anyone will say Chelsea brings the sass with her. She is a devoted athlete and student and without her even knowing she is natural in front of the camera. I hope her senior year continues to be fabulous and she rocks the socks off all the fans watching her compete in athletics this year!








No comments:

Post a Comment