Menu

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sarah and Ben's Wedding

I had the opportunity to see a new family friend get married to her college sweetheart. Sarah and Ben are an adorable loving couple who show what true love is. (I also have to mention I look up to Sarah because she is an amazing eye doctor and I hope to have the same profession as her someday.)
As a guest and friend, I was able to snap some shots of Ben and his "men" getting ready and the cocktail hour. This wedding was a true blast and was absolutely beautiful. Did I mention how awesome Sarah and her family are? Sarah made her own bird cage veil and basically every detail of the wedding was crafting by her family! I hope you enjoy these few snapshots!







 Sarah and Ben had a photo booth with lots of props for the guests to use during the cocktail hour! 
So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment