Menu

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Way Family

The Way family are special in so many ways! I spent a late fall morning at their home in Waterville and at Colby College. The stairways and the architecture provided wonderful places to capture this family in action. This family was a blast to work with and their photos truly show how wonderful they are. The day was filled with smiles and laughter, it was truly a wonderful trip.


Favorite moments of this shoot
  • The little girl loves having her photo taken... not so much her big brother. Their parents had to turn around so they could have their photos taken together. 
  • "I've got a coconut!"- it was actually an acorn
  • After the shoot was over, I was able to help Heather (the Mom) learn how to use her camera better so she can snap photos of her kids doing what they do best everyday. 
  • "Ya, Josh and I don't want to see those pictures (referring to the ones of just them) unless their good. For some reason we just don't take good pictures together." -Heather 



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for these wonderful memories both in photos and in written word. I would never have had a chance to remember those events from that day. When you are living it, it just seems to be one big blur. And I was wrong about the pictures of Josh and me, they came out GREAT!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete