Menu

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Leavitt Family

When I first met the Leavitt girls many years ago, I couldn't imagine they would grow up to the beautiful girls they are so fast. We have known each other for years and now the oldest is in high school... its so hard for me to believe they are all grown up. I had a great day with one of my favorite past teachers, Mrs. Leavitt and her girls. I made the trip up to Limestone, ME and captured them in their true nature on a sunny fall day. I should mention they are farm girls but with sass.
Since, I have not visited Limestone very much, there Mom took the role of finding locations. The first thing the girls told me when I got there was, "Mom has mapped out the best places!" They were so excited and so was I. We grabbed our stuff and jumped in the car. Our first stop was at their grandparents home then we continued on to the other locations. You can say, I got the grand tour of Limestone, I loved it! These pictures capture their true personalities.

Sayings that stood out to me:
  • "Gracie, the sunglasses have got to go"
  • "Kate, smile!"
  • "We are working it just like Kim Kardashian"- Faith
  • "Oh my gosh, there better not be a mouse in here!"- Mrs. Leavitt
The day ended with getting slush puppies at the local store and having a great catch up conversation with Mrs. Leavitt about life and college. I couldn't have asked for a better fall day in the County.








No comments:

Post a Comment