Menu

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Donovan Family

I have had the honor to have fabulous educators in my life. The family in this post are examples of just that. They were two of my favorite teachers in my high school career. Not only where they my educators but I was able to be their oldest son's Water Safety Instructor my last summer working at the local pool. This family shows the most patience and understanding I have ever seen in a family!  When I was contacted to take their family photos I was thrilled! Not only did I know it was going to be fun day but I knew they would be beautiful. That is exactly what they were! Not to go unnoticed, they braved the rain during this shoot. Not making it to Aroostook County very often to take photos, they sacrificed their hair and their clothes to the weather to make this shoot happen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment